Ayurvedic Healing Retreat with Emily Glaser
Panchakarma Healing Program for Physical & Spiritual Health
November 3-23 2017
at Vaidyagrama Healing Village
Tour Price USD $4400 for 21 days
This program is for those who feel ready to take the time to go more deeply within for Ayurvedic learning, rejuvenation, strengthening and cleansing. This unique program has come tighter to support western participants in an easton context, learning by living, studying, self-healing and meditating in a traditional setting. Individualized Panchakarma programs of 21 days are intended to bring both physical and spiritual benefits of cleansing and rejuvenation.
This wonderful opportunity is co-facilitated by Ayurveda consultant and practitioner, Emily Glaser, and supervised by the physicians and staff at the Ayurveda Vaidyagrama Healing Village in Coimbatore, India.
- Individualized Ayurveda treatments and medicines
- Consultations with Vaidyagrama Physicians
- Discussions about Ayurveda and Panchakarma
- Morning &evening talks, chants and meditations
- Daily yoga nidra (deep healing relaxation)
- Special pujas and ceremonies
- The support of a group of like-minded participants
Tour includes: Roundtrip transportation between Coimbatore Airport to Vaidyagrama. Accommodation at Baidyagrama Ayurveda Healing Billage. Individualized Ayurveda treatments by onsite physician-supervised practitioners. Ayurveda medicines while in treatment. Consultations with Vaidyagrama Physicians. All meals and herbal teas/coconut water.
Bali Ashtanga Yoga & Ayurvedic Cooking Retreat
October 23-29th 2017
with Chef Prakash Jagadappa + Emily Glaser + David Rodgers
Join us in Ubud, Bali to deepen your understanding of how Ayurveda can help you build healthier eating habits, and shed light on your personal yoga practice. No previous experience in Ashtanga Yoga or Ayurvedic cooking is required.
Every day you will have the chance to... (schedule subject to change)
- Practice Mysore-style Ashtanga Yoga in a gorgeous open-air, roof top yoga studio (6:30-9am - all levels welcome)
- Enjoy breakfast at the Narasoma Tea House, including extracted juices and traditional Balinese coffee and tea (7-10am)
- Prepare delicious, multi-course vegetarian meals (10am-12pm)
- Eat the healthy and delicious Ayurvedic lunch that you just helped prepare (12-1pm)
- Learn the principles of Ayurveda and how to better integrate them into all aspects of your life (2-5pm)
- Explore Ubud’s vibrant dining scene for your dinner, including some of the most innovative vegetarian and vegan restaurants in the world (not included in retreat package)
- Luxuriate in Narasoma’s swimming pool, relax in the Meditation Cave, or take advantage of Narasoma’s spa facilities (spa treatments not included)